Thanks for visiting!
Image Licensing Policy:
Creative Commons License (CCL)
With Creative Commons you are free:
To Share: Copy, Distribute, and Transmit the image
To Remix: Create Derivative works of the image
Under these conditions:
Attribution: Attribution to Paul Vreugdenhil and Vreug Photography must be made along with the image.
Non-Commercial: The image must not be used for commercial purposes under any circumstances. For clarity on what defines commercial use, please see the Sample Accepted Uses below.
Sample Accepted Use Of The CCL:
- Blog Post
- A website for a school project
- An individual using an image as a desktop background for the computer monitor
License To Copyright
‘Commercial Use’ regarding the use of images online or offline is defined very broadly. The determination of commercial or non-commercial use is based on the contextual use of the image. The determination is NOT based on the tax-filing status of the entity using the image nor on whether or not a financial transaction takes place.
Commercial use of our images is allowed only if expressly granted by Vreug Photography. All commercial uses will incur a licensing fee.
For all licensing and fee inquiries please contact us here (see right side of page)
Sample Use Requiring a License To Copright:
- A marketing campaign for a commercial entity
- A fund-raising campaign for a not-for profit entity
- A background image for a website selling a product
- License to create an individual print for use in a private home